Welcome to Quilt For Lovers, the world of quilt art! Bedspreads are a craft of sewing pieces of cloth, perfect for forming a quilt with a pattern design or other household items… being a fun and rewarding hobby, and can be made alone or with friends, family (going from grace) for the generation!). Prepared to learn this beautiful pattern called Octagonal Orb Quilt, with a modern and super beautiful design.
Don’t worry, it is not as difficult as it looks… you will be delighted with the final result and nothing like a willpower to get an incredible job, even if it is not at your level! This can be considered a pattern as simple as it is challenging, are you ready for this new challenge? So let’s go!
- Choose fabrics that match the decor where you will use the bedspread;
- Different types of fabrics change over time, so choose not to mix;
- Using cotton will be your best choice;
- Think of colors and scale, not thinking about it can result in a flat and out of order quilt;
- Stay in the same color family, but don’t use the same shades – your bedspread will look monochromatic and flat;
- Think of colors that shine, bold and dark, avoid colors that combine too much and do not choose fabrics with the same size and patterns … because a good variety of the two will create a dynamic and vivid piece;
- You can choose a fabric and base the rest on this specific pattern, as it is a “highlighted” fabric, which shines more than the others, highlighting the entire quilt.
Come on, are you ready to learn how to make your own octagonal ball quilt? So come with us, because we will start our PDF tutorial to help you make this beautiful and delicate quilt, come on !!!! With the step by step found after the photo, you can do better and without complications to be able to do this, the result is fantastic with this beautiful bedspread.
Quilt For Lovers wants to thank a by Elizabeth Hartman, adapted from a pillow design by Heather Bostic, for her quilting skills and for making this concept a reality, for providing us with the complete pattern of this beautiful work, follow it step by step carefully and start your project, in addition to an excellent job .
See too: Morning Star Block